How to launch money transfer services?
You must be thinking that launching money transfer services in your merchant network would be a lengthy process. Eko has launched its APIs that allow you to launch money remittance services in your network in a jiffy. All you need to do is follow the five steps mentioned below:
1. Simply “Sign-in” on the developer portal developers.eko.co.in. and start experimenting with the staging APIs. If you like the APIs and it fulfills your requirements, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details.
Within 24 hours, our team will get in touch with you and guide you through our on-boarding process & commercials.
2. Complete Documentation Process – As a next step, you just need two soft copies of the following KYC documents (as per the table below) to get you on-boarded. Please ensure that the copies are self-attested.
We will send you two copies of the agreement. Please sign them and send it back to us.
3. Start API Integration – Create a working prototype of your remittance solution and share dummy user login and password with Eko team.
4. UAT Signoff – Eko’s Compliance and Quality Assurance team shall do a UAT of your solution in order to check if integration is consistent with http://blog.eko.co.in/enable-remittance-services-using-eko-apis/. Once Eko gives UAT signoff to the prototype, production credentials would be shared along with operational information.
5. Go Live – You would need to replace staging credentials with production credentials and staging URL with production URL in your code. And your product will be ready for launch!